Monday, January 29, 2007

Fun weekend

We had a busy weekend-took walks, had brunch with friends, worked around the house. Here are some photos.


It's fun hanging out with dad in my room. He likes my cool vest. He says we're "vest people."


Grandma Barb bought me these cool alphabet cards. Of course, T is for turtle!


Yummy applesauce! This food I actually like.


Carrots are more fun to play with than to eat.


We had beautiful weather this weekend, so dad put me in the KidPack. Mama, Dad, of course, Turtle, and I walked to the Lighthouse coffee shop.


We had our PEPS buddies over for brunch on Saturday. It was fun to see everyone again. I guess Miles likes crab, because he sure enjoyed munching on my slippers.


The ladies, Gloria and Sophia, had fun playing with my tummy time mat.

No comments: